Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Little Bees


Kristin and I are starting the whole process of getting ready for Olivia. This past week and weekend we started painting the walls, trim, and doors. I even added a chair rail around the room to make it more festive. We have been shopping all over town for nursery furniture and we finally decided on a set. We purchased everything last night and it should be delivered within a week. We also started our baby registry and let me tell you, we have no idea what we are doing. There is some much crap out there that you can buy. What do we need? What don't we need? Who knows? What happened to the good old days when you just had a baby and figured it out as you went. Now a days you have to have all this stuff. It blows my mind.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey JOKO
great website. JO, you need to be write a novel. You have a natural talent for writing. I love the website. Congrads on Olivia. I can't wait to meet her. Hope I can get to Ohio for the baby shower.
love
Aunt Kathy